Serious incident to the Airbus A320 registered SX-ORG and operated by Orange2Fly on 01/12/2017 at Pristina [Investigation led by AIB / Kosovo]
Need help about the search engine ?
1. Standard search engine
You can use the search engine by entering for example the registration of the aircraft or a keyword (name of the manufacturer, the place of the event etc ...)
2. Advanced search filters
For a more precise search, you can use the search filters
- you can activate several filters at the same time (click on the + of each category, then tick the chosen filter)
- each activated filter is displayed at the top of the list
3. Investigations carried out by the BEA
The results include by default all events which have been notified to the BEA and which are carried out by the BEA or a foreign counterpart.
- to access the investigations carried out by the BEA, you must activate the "France" filter in "Investigation authority in charge".
- to differentiate the BEA investigations closed or in progress, you must then activate the corresponding filter in "status"